To give the community greater access to information as a part of the Right to Information Act, the following describes and categorises information routinely available from our agency.
- The About us section of this site describes who we are and what we do, and is a comprehensive overview of our agency.
- Our services and functions include fighting crime and corruption, providing the State's witness protection program, and recovering the proceeds of crime.
- Our finances are set out in our annual report each year, with details of our revenue and expenditure.
- Our priorities are listed in our strategic plan, which details our objectives, areas of focus and performance measures.
- Our policies and procedures can be found as part of our publications listing. To search specifically for CCC policies or procedures, use the filter functionality on our publications page and select the publication type 'Policy'.
- Our lists include our gifts and benefits register.
To provide feedback on this page's content, please contact us.