Date published 18 September 2019|
Last modified 30 September 2019
Creating an ethical culture, setting standards of behaviour and being alert to potential corruption are now essential management responsibilities.
The CCC makes a range of prevention material available to public sector staff and supervisors to help them identify the red flags that may indicate a corruption threat to their agency.
The following corruption prevention materials have particular application to the law-enforcement environment.
- Improper access to public sector databases, no. 2 - 2 May 2019
- Body worn cameras – their role in complaint resolution - 16 November 2018
- The potential cost of failing to perform duties as a police officer: What you should know - 31 May 2018;
- Improper access to public sector databases: What you should know - 5 February 2018.
- Corruption audit plan 2012-21
- Failure of duty - summary audit report
- Assessing complaints of corruption - summary audit report
The CCC's corruption allegations data dashboard enables users to interrogate allegations data by sector and/or agency.
To provide feedback on this page's content, please contact us.