The report summarises the CCC’s key activities, achievements and performance for the financial year ending 30 June 2021, and highlights the diverse work undertaken by the CCC to combat major crime and reduce corruption for the benefit of the Queensland community.
This report assesses the CCC’s performance against our strategic objectives including performance indicators aligning with our 2020-24 Strategic Plan, 2020-21 Operational Plan, and 2020-21 Service Delivery Statement.
You can access a copy of the 2020-21 Annual Report and other information from the links below.
- Annual Report 2020-21 – Full version (PDF)
Report in sections
- Front cover and prelims (PDF)
- About us (PDF)
- Objective: Reducing crime and corruption in Queensland (PDF)
- Objective: Building our organisational capability (PDF)
- Governance and People (PDF)
- Financial Information (PDF)
- Appendices (PDF)
Additional published information
Remuneration for external committee members
The following information is available through the Queensland Government Open Data Portal
- Overseas Travel – [No overseas travel was undertaken in 2020-21] Previous years are available here.
- Queensland Language Services Policy – [No language services were engaged in 2020-21] Previous years are available here.
The CCC’s 2020-21 Annual Report is available in alternative accessible versions as outlined above. You can also request hard copies of the report. To request a hard copy of the report, please email [email protected] or phone 1800 061 611.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Crime and Corruption Commission for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of this report and the financial statements are not recognised as the official or authorised version.
The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency.
The Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland, can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website.
To provide feedback on this page's content, please contact us.