This report summarises our key activities, achievements and performance for the financial year ending 30 June 2019.
The report assesses our financial and non-financial performance against the objectives and performance indicators set out in the CCC 2018–22 Strategic Plan and the 2018–19 Service Delivery Statements.
- Annual Report (PDF)
Report in sections
- Front cover and prelims (PDF)
- 01 About us (PDF)
- 02 Objective: Reducing crime and corruption in Queensland (PDF)
- 03 Objective: Building our organisational capability (PDF)
- 04 Governance (PDF)
- 05 Financial information (PDF)
- 06 Appendices (PDF)
- Annual Report 2018-19 - without Financial Statements (DOC)
- Annual Report 2018-19 - Financial Statements (DOC)
Additional published information
The following information is available through the Queensland Government Open Data Portal.
- Overseas travel
- Queensland Language Services Policy
- Remuneration for external committee members (PDF)
- Remuneration for external committee members (DOC)
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Crime and Corruption Commission for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of this annual report and the financial statements are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy, completeness and currency. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain the electronic versions, the Queensland Government accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website.