Our social media accounts
The CCC has a Facebook page and a Twitter account. We post news, career opportunities and other information via social media.
To follow our accounts, click on the links below:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CrimeandCorruptionCommission/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/CCC_QLD
The CCC makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents on social media platforms, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of its social media platforms. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, is given with respect to the contents of social media or its links to other online resources.
Hours of use
The CCC’s social media platforms are monitored during standard business hours. While the CCC makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we cannot always respond in a timely manner.
The CCC reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- inappropriate language (e.g. profanity, racial, ethnic or gender-based language as well as offensive abbreviations, or letter substitutions)
- abusive comments, personal attacks, (including personality or ideological clashes between posters) or defamatory statements about another social media user, another person, the CCC or its staff
- anything that could be considered prejudicial, vexatious or offensive
- spam, irrelevant comments, or links to appeals, petitions, offers, events, groups, pages, websites, organisations which are not related to the CCC and;
- comments that violate the privacy of people including CCC staff, complainants, subject officers or witnesses, police or government agency officers
- comments which are illegal or likely to impact our operations.
Any posts or comments in response to our posts that contradict these guidelines may be removed. Repeated inappropriate posts or comments may result in people being blocked from our social media channels.
Links to other websites from CCC social media platforms are provided as a guide only and such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by the CCC. The CCC is not responsible for the content of external websites nor is it responsible for the content that third parties publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via social media.
Other than the content provided by the CCC, any content, views, opinions and responses to questions or views uploaded, expressed or submitted by the creators, sponsors, advertisers or users of the social media platforms utilised by the CCC, are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the CCC.
Privacy and Public Records
By submitting content to any of the CCC’s social media platforms, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record in accordance with the Public Records Act 2002.
We will treat any private messages sent to our social media accounts as correspondence and store them as an official public record.
Further information about the CCC’s Privacy Plan can be found here.
Twitter and Facebook settings
The CCC has profanity and spam filters set to high. This means Facebook and Twitter may automatically block or delete posts that are considered spam and posts containing offensive language may not be published. Facebook and Twitter may block these types of posts without notifying the CCC.
Please do not report any offensive material present on our accounts to us, or post a link to it. Complaints about offensive material should be reported directly to Twitter or Facebook.
To provide feedback on this page's content, please contact us.