The statement contains details of:
- how the original 2012 incident was handled by the then Crime and Misconduct Commission (CMC),
- the involvement the CMC had in decisions not to pursue criminal charges against any of the officers involved in the original incident,
- the CMC’s involvement in the police discipline process against the officers in the original incident,
- the CMC’s involvement in the police discipline process in a related investigation of unauthorised release of information and
- recommendations the CMC and CCC have made in relation to the police discipline system.
To provide feedback on this page's content, please contact us.