The Crime and Misconduct Commission’s public hearing into allegations of official misconduct involving a former ministerial adviser has been adjourned until Wednesday 16 December 10am when all parties represented at the hearings are invited to make submissions.
The public hearing commenced on Monday 23 November 2009 and continued until Friday 27 November 2009 and was held in the CMC's level 2 hearing room at North Tower, Green Square, 515 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley.
The witnesses called were:
- Judith Spence, former Minister for Sport and Recreation
- Kenneth Freer, former Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Rugby Union
- Eric Anning, Chairperson, University of Queensland Rugby Academy
- Ben Klaassen, former Director, Program and Industry Development within the former Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation
- Dianne Farmer, former Acting Executive Director, Sport and Recreation within the former Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation
- Craig Matheson, former Deputy Director-General, Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation (currently Deputy Director-General, Department of Communities)
- Michael Kinnane, former Director-General, Department of Local Government, Sport and Recreation (currently Associate Director-General, Department of Infrastructure and Planning)
- Simon Tutt, former senior ministerial adviser.