To provide a compliment, make a comment or provide feedback, please use the contact form.

Complaints about the CCC or a CCC staff member

To make a complaint alleging improper conduct by the CCC or a CCC staff member, please contact the Parliamentary Crime and Corruption Committee.

To make a complaint about the service or actions of a CCC staff member, you can:

Written complaints should be sent to:

General Manager, Corporate Services
Crime and Corruption Commission
GPO Box 3123
Brisbane Qld 4001

Complaint statistics for 2018-19 financial year

Complaints received by the CCC


Complaints resulting in no further action


Complaints resulting in further action



Brand logo as background