From 6 May 2016, complaints about suspected corrupt conduct and police misconduct no longer need to be accompanied by a statutory declaration.
Anybody may report suspected corrupt conduct or police misconduct to the CCC. You do not need proof, you just need sufficient reason to believe that the conduct has occurred.
Lodge your complaint
Select one of the following options to lodge your complaint:
- use the secure online complaint lodgement form
- complete the Word version of the complaint lodgement form (DOC, 92 KB) and return to us by mail, fax or email.
- email the CCC
- phone us on: (07) 3360 6060 free call: 1800 061 611 (outside Brisbane).
- fax us on: (07) 3360 6333
- write to:
Crime and Corruption Commission
GPO Box 3123, Brisbane Qld 4001
- contact us for an appointment at:
Level 2, North Tower Green Square
515 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley Qld
Notification by public officials. Public officials who have a reasonable suspicion of corrupt conduct must notify the CCC (in accordance with ss. 38 and 40 of the Crime and Corruption Act 2001).