- We investigate organised crime, paedophilia, terrorist activity and other serious crime referred to us for investigation. Read more about the CCC crime function
- We help recover the proceeds of crime. Read more about proceeds of crime
- We ensure that any complaint about corruption in the public sector (including the Queensland Police Service) is dealt with appropriately.
- We investigate cases of potentially serious corrupt conduct ourselves. Read more about CCC investigations
- We provide Queensland’s witness protection service. Read more about witness protection
- We conduct research on crime, policing and public policy matters. View research and publications